Hi. I’m Bob Kaplan.
I’m running for Ashland City Council position #4 in 2022 because I believe
our City should work for everyone. Please vote for me on November 8
What I’d Bring to the Council
- A career in public policy and public finance, the essential tools of sound municipal decision-making
- A passion for active listening — I want to hear everyone’s voice!
- Proven leadership focused on solutions and results
- A collaborative attitude and joy in working with others
- Deep commitment to a vibrant, resilient, and caring Ashland that works for everyone
- Learn more about me
Endorsed by State Rep. Pam Marsh
“I’ve worked with Bob on issues such as affordable housing, the unhoused, climate change, and equity. His finance skills and command of the challenges facing Ashland will enable Bob to find solutions
that unify — exactly what we need right now.”
— Pam Marsh, State Representative
Paid for by Friends of Bob Kaplan (22221)